About the Course
Good relationships at work matter. How well a leader gets along with their stakeholders, may
impact work outcomes, cultivate cross-functional collaboration, and promote an interdependent workplace. It is therefore vital that leaders are equipped with the necessary and essential relationship management skills to be able to better engage both internal and external stakeholders. This 2 day workshop will increase a leader’s interpersonal relationship quotient and increase their interpersonal effectiveness.
Your Learning Outcomes:
▪ Understand why relationship management matters and how it influences work outcomes.
▪ Improve your personal resiliency by better managing your own negative emotions.
▪ Build rapport, and manage stakeholder’s expectations to gain their buy-in.
▪ Discover how empathic communication impacts the communication process and learn to use the right form of empathy.
▪ Learn how to better manage stakeholders and their expectations.
Course Content :
▪ Establishing why effective communication and relationship management skills are even more essential for today’s leaders.
▪ Becoming a more resilient leader.
▪ Coping techniques to better manage negative emotions during stressful interactions.
▪ Building trust and credibility with stakeholders.
▪ Becoming a more empathetic leader.
▪ Managing stakeholder expectations.
▪ Identifying gaps between stakeholder expectations and business outcomes.
▪ Cultivating and demonstrating a relational and inclusive leadership style.
▪ Work on scenario-based stakeholder engagement cases and receive feedback.
MEET THE TRAINER
Matthew James is an award-winning corporate learning strategist, facilitator, and speaker. With over 20 years of experience, he is highly sought after for his expertise in Public Speaking, People Skills, Communication Skills, and building high-performing teams. Having worked with over 1000 companies across 20 countries, he delivers more than 100 speaking, training, and consulting engagements annually.
With 25+ years of experience in training, organizational development, mentoring, and coaching, Rachpal Kaur Tulsi excels as a Consultant. Her expertise lies in collaborating with senior management to devise effective strategies for communicating the organization's mission and vision, facilitating seamless integration for new employees. Rachpal's skill set also encompasses coaching High-Potential Executives, employing 360-degree feedback, performance management standards, and other tools for performance improvement. She is trained in Psychology and has a MA (Adult Education) and a Master’s Certification in Neuro-Linguistic Programming.
Where to Attend :
NUSS Guild House @ Suntec City Tower 5 3 Temasek Blvd, #02-401/402 Suntec City Mall, Singapore 038983
Public Seminar Dates:
06 & 07 June 2024
$750 per pax. Includes 2 tea breaks and lunch daily.