About the Course
This workshop will equip leaders with the essential knowledge and skills to take their
communication ability to a higher level. In today’s ever-changing, and disruptive business
environment, the ability to communicate with greater confidence, clarity and composure is an
important competency that leaders need. In this session, participants will walk away with practical
tips, strategies, and skills that they can immediately apply in their leadership roles.
Course Content :
▪ Understanding communication as a Leadership tool.
▪ Creating a communication strategy that aligns with the desired team culture.
▪ Managing communication across different levels of the organization.
▪ Understand and apply the power of non-verbal communication.
▪ Become a more adaptive and agile Communicator.
▪ The 4 keys to greater assertiveness.
▪ Learn how to say “No”, assertively declining requests or expressing disagreement
▪ Identifying different conflict resolution styles and approaches.
▪ Master skills to resolve conflict when dealing with interpersonal or team conflict
MEET THE TRAINER
Matthew James is an award-winning corporate learning strategist, facilitator, and speaker. With over 20 years of experience, he is highly sought after for his expertise in Public Speaking, People Skills, Communication Skills, and building high-performing teams. Having worked with over 1000 companies across 20 countries, he delivers more than 100 speaking, training, and consulting engagements annually.
Caroline has more than 10 years of invaluable experience as an Editor of lifestyle and technical publications and 20 years teaching business management, environmental and soft-skills communication. As a former journalist, Caroline’s professional work experience as a Corporate Trainer, Keynote Speaker and Learning & Development Consultant; has required her to market the value of her programs and persuade clients to value and understand the urgency of good communication and management skills in the work force. As an ACTA certified WSQ trainer, She has also worked with the Workforce Development Agency of Singapore to develop training content for the Employability Skills System where she successfully attained industry approved competencies in conducting, planning and designing competency based assessments for communication workshops.
Where to Attend :
NUSS Guild House @ Suntec City Tower 5 3 Temasek Blvd, #02-401/402 Suntec City Mall, Singapore 038983
Public Seminar Dates:
26 & 27 March 2024
$650 per pax. Includes 2 tea breaks and lunch daily.